The 4 Roles That Every Successful Marketing Team Needs
Every marketing team needs these four people:
- Someone that can emotionally create a connection between your audience and your offer.
- Typical roles & responsibilities: Brand strategy, content strategy, and copywriting.
- A technical genius that tests assumptions and hypotheses through experiments.
- Typical roles & responsibilities: Conversion rate optimization, SEO, data and analytics, paid traffic management, marketing automation, marketing technology, etc.
- The ability to engage with people through creative mediums.
- Typical roles & responsibilities: Graphic design, website design, videography and video editing, social posts, sales and marketing collateral creation, landing page design, etc.
- They get stuff done, brick by brick by brick. The critical role of methodically putting all the pieces together. Highly practical and very determined, nothing gets built without them!
- Typical roles & responsibilities: Marketing Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinators, and Marketing Executives.
So, what profile are you?
Eloquent is a digital marketing agency that help turns challengers into champions using high impact digital marketing. We can help you deliver inbound customer acquisition funnels, content marketing strategies, paid traffic execution, social media marketing, and more. Proudly HubSpot and ActiveCampaign certified.
And if you’d like to learn more, Click here to sign up for a FREE 1-hour Growth Implementation Plan Session where you will get a detailed plan for your business showing how you can use digital marketing to predictably generate customers.